American Medical Centers (AMC), is a privately held network of international insurance-based and private-pay acute-care clinics operating since 1991.
American Medical Centers Odesa, a wholly owned network clinic of American Medical Centers, is the only 24-hour on-call urgent care, assistance, and specialty care clinic staffed with international and Ukrainian English-speaking doctors.
American Medical Centers benefits:
● 24/7 emergency medical care and home / on-call consultations - our doctors (GPs and Pediatricians) are available on-call to visit the patient at home/hotel day or night.
● Family medicine, Pediatrics, Gynecology and over a dozen specialty departments
● Emergency medical evacuation by ground ambulance from any region of Ukraine, hospitalization and coordination
● Direct Insurance Billing to over 40 top global insurance and assistance providers such as Class Assistance, Bupa, Aetna, Allianz, Axa International, HTH Worldwide, International SOS, Metlife,
AP Companies, Thomas Miller and many more.
● A world-class team of national and international specialist consultants - all members of our clinics, all doctors and administration speak at least three languages (Russian, English, and Ukrainian). All documents (medical reports and invoices) are provided in English.